Hi My Lovely Readers,
The monsoon season has already started and one has to take extra care during this season. Even though monsoon season comes with a cooling breeze, greenery everywhere it also carries some common diseases like cold, flu , fever and much more. So make sure that you have enough immunity to fight these.
I always feel skincare regime must be changed as the weather changes to get a perfect balance in your skins health and also to maintain it. The basic steps for any skin care routine is cleanse-tone-moisturize. But here I will guide you through the best home remedies that can be used during monsoons to get a healthy and glowing skin.
Tips to keep your skin acne free:
During monsoons, along with rain there comes humidity which may cause different skin issues. So to stay away from all skin related issues, you can follow these below tips to keep your skin clear and glowing.
- The universal advice is to drink plenty of water. Also make sure that you drink clean water. Its always better to carry your water bottle along with you whenever you go out.
- Monsoons binge for some fried snacks. It is always better to alternate these things with healthy options like fruits, healthy bars etc..
- Even though it is raining or cloudy, never skip your Sunscreen.
- Wash your face atleast 2-3 times a day to avoid oil, dirt or sweat which might be caused due to humidity.
- Exfoliation and face masks are to be used twice a week to get a glowing skin.
- Its better not to use heavy makeup as it might clog pores. If you have to apply makeup then make sure that you remove it completely before going to bed.
- Try to use waterproof makeup so that you dont get messy when you get wet in rains.
- You can use coconut oil to remove makeup which not only helps to remove makeup but also hydrates your skin.
DIY Face Masks for your Skin this Monsoon:
- Mix fullers earth along with rose water and make a smooth paste. Apply this mask until its dry and then take it off with normal water. This face mask helps to reduce oiliness on your face.
- Mix besan,turmeric, lemon along with milk to make it a paste. Apply this mask for 15-20mins and then wash off. This mask helps you to get glowing skin.
- Apply honey and lemon mixture for about 10- 15mins and then wash off with plain water. Use this mask to get glowing skin and also to avoid any dryness on skin.
Cleansing helps to remove all the dirt and impurities from your skin. It is best to use a soap free or mild face wash to do the job. You can even use homemade face wash by just mixing besan and milk powder. Just take pea size powder on your palm and make a paste using water. Now gently massage with this mixture and take it off after a minute or so.
Exposure to rain and humidity makes your pores clogged. So once you wash your face the pores will be open. Now to hydrate your pores toning is very essential. You can use simple rosewater or rice water for this purpose. Or else there are various toners available in the market. Just wet a cotton pad/ball with the toner and apply it all over your face and do not forget your neck area too.
Moisturizing is very important to avoid drying out your skin. The more dry your skin is, the more skin issues you will face including ageing. Yes dry skin looks more aged than the skin which is hydrated. You can use simple aloe vera gel, coconut oil, baby cream or any other oils to keep your skin hydrated. You can even invest in some good natural brand moisturizers.
If you want to have a healthy and glowing skin , then you must exfoliate or scrub your face atleast twice a week. Exfoliation helps in removing dead skin cells, white heads, black heads and other impurities from deep down the skin. You can use scrubs which are available in the market or you can use some homemade scrubs like rice flour and milk or crushed oats along with yogurt.
Hope you enjoyed this article about keeping your skin healthy during monsoons. If you did then, kindly leave your valuable comments and also dont forget to subscribe to my blog.
If you have questions / suggestions regarding this product, you can always mail me or comment below.
Thanks for reading..!!!
Please comment ,like and subscribe to my blog. It means a lot to me.