Hi My Lovely Readers,
In Childhood I remember my grandma used to store water in Copper Vessels . She always made me to drink water first thing in the morning. These days people have started adopting these ancient methods to maintain the health of overall body . I wish I could know the benefits and continue this but unfortunately because of these modernization and hectic life we forget few things. Recently I saw my friend using copper water bottles to drink water which made me rethink about this and came across this website https://www.indianartvilla.in
About The Website:
This website sells all the products related to Kitchen and Dining which are mainly made up of Copper, Bronze, Silver and Brass. They also have amazing designs which are very attractive and great to design your kitchen. The website offers a good discount and free shipping which is amazing. Also I felt the rates are pretty reasonable which anyone can afford for the sake of your health.
Price: INR 799, 1000ml
Benefits of Using Copper Water Bottle:
- Copper is considered an essential mineral for our body. Ayurveda recommends storing water overnight in a copper jug and drinking it first thing in the morning for maintaining good health. The water stored this way is called ‘Tamra Jal’ and it helps to balance all three doshas (Kapha, Vata and Pitta.)
- The metal copper has electromagnetic energy which is called Prana Shakti. Drinking water that is stored for 8-10 hours in a copper vessel is very beneficial. Copper makes the water ionic which helps to maintain body’s pH (acid-alkaline) balance.
- Copper has many antimicrobial properties. Recently, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency registered copper as the only solid surface material to kill bacteria that may pose a threat to human health.
- Prevents water-borne diseases
- Helps the digestive system to perform well
- Aids in weight loss
- Slows down ageing
- Good for heart health
- Maintains haemoglobin level
- Regulates the working of the thyroid glands
- Stimulates the brain
- Its anti-inflammatory
- Fights free radicals
How To Use:
Once you have bought the copper water bottle, rinse it out thoroughly with water. Then fill it with water and cover it. Let the water rest for 6 hours (minimum) to 8 hours (maximum) and then drink it.
Do’s and Dont’s of Using Copper Water Bottles:
Keep water in a copper vessel overnight by your bedside and drink this water first thing in the morning when you wake up. This particular practice is very useful in stimulating your bowel movements in the morning. This practice will keep your digestive system very healthy and set your metabolism for rest of the day. You will feel very refreshed and light every day.
Drinking water from copper vessel has numerous health benefits but this does not mean that you can drink this water all day long.
– Drinking water stored in the copper vessel once in the early morning and then in the evening is more than enough to get the required amount of copper for our body.
– Remember you should not drink this copper vessel water all year long. Once you start drinking water stored in a copper vessel you can continue this practice for three months and then take a break for one month (stop drinking water stored in the copper vessel). After a one month break, you can continue drinking water again from a copper vessel for next three months. This gives our body time to remove any excess copper deposited in our body. The body has its own mechanism of eliminating the excess of anything.
As I said earlier, recently bought a copper water bottle from the website Indianartvilla.in. The delivery was very quick and safe. The water bottle is cylindrical in shape. It also has nice prints over the entire bottle which makes it more attractive. As soon as I started using this bottle, my friends and family were so excited that now they all want to order one for them as they got to know about the benefits of using copper bottles.
I have been using this water bottle from past 15 days and I can already feel some kind of positive vibe in my overall health. As its mentioned in ayurveda, that too much copper for the body is not good so I store water in this bottle at night and drink half of it in the morning which is the first thing . And then rest half I drink in the evening.
Cleaning and Maintaining the copper vessels are bit of a task, so to make it easy the company also sent me a powder which is specifically used for cleaning copper vessels which I appreciate. This powder made my task easier.
Overall I am happy with the product and dont find any drawbacks buying or using it. Since they have amazing Dining collection I am definitely buying some for making my kitchen more attractive and use them especially when there are any guests at home.
If you too want to buy this copper water bottle or any other Dining related stuff which is made up of Copper, Brass or Bronze just visit this below website
If you have questions / suggestions regarding this product, you can always mail me or comment below.
Thanks for reading..!!!
Please comment ,like and subscribe to my blog. It means a lot to me.