Hi My Lovely Readers,
Its been long long time that I haven’t posted anything related to food. I usually try lot of recipes at home but I often end up dont posting anything. But recently one of my follower asked for few easy homemade drinks for summers. So thought I would write this post and also I wanted to have a change from regular product review posts.
The recipes which I will be sharing are very easy to make and also you dont have to spend too much time or money to prepare it. Ok now lets get straight into the process of making these awesome Summer Drinks!!!
1) MINT LEMONADE:
- Mint Leaves
- Jaljeera powder(optional)
- First Take a mixie jar and add cold water, lemon juice, a teaspoon of sugar, a pinch of salt (if you have kala namak or black salt, it will taste better)
- Next add 2 – 3 mint leaves to this mixture a pinch of jaljeera powder and give a good stir so that everything gets nicely blend.
- Thats it!! The Mint Lemonade is ready to serve.
- To garnish. Just add crushed mint leaves, some ice cubes and attach a lemon slice to the glass to make it look attractive.
- You can add sugar, lemon juice or salt according to your taste.
- Make sure you dont add to much of mint leaves as it would ruin the taste.
2) COLD COFFEE:
- Vanilla Ice cream
- Instant Coffee Powder
- Chocolate sauce/ Chocolate syrup/ Chocolate which is melted
- First Take a mixie jar and add cold milk, 2 scoop of vanilla ice cream, 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder, 2 teaspoon sugar, and some chocolate syrup
- Nicely Blend all these ingredients.
- Thats it!! The Cold Coffee is ready to serve.
- To garnish. Just add some ice cubes.
3) MASALA BUTTERMILK(CHAAS):
- Jeera Powder
- Ginger, garlic and Coriander paste
- First Take a mixie jar and add Yogurt, required amount of water, and salt and nicely blend.
- Make sure the consistency is bit thick and not too watery.
- Next add half teaspoon of jeera powder and one teaspoon of ginger, garlic and coriander paste to the mixture of curd and water.
- Again nicely blend all these .
- Thats it!! The Masala Buttermilk is ready to serve.
- To garnish. Just add crushed coriander leaves and some ice cubes.
- You can add a pinch of sugar if you want that punjabi lassi taste.
Hope you enjoy these yummy and delicious summer drinks and make your summer more fun and refreshing….!!!!
If you have questions / suggestions regarding this product, you can always mail me or comment below.
Thanks for reading..!!!
Please comment ,like and subscribe to my blog. It means a lot to me.