Hi My Lovely Readers,
DIY Dry Hair Mask is simple and easy way to revamp your hair lost moisture and luster, without incurring hefty cost on branded hair care products and unwanted chemicals. Using entirely humble natural ingredients that are normally available in your kitchen, you can easily make incredible at home hair masks for dry hair to bring back your dry, damaged hair back to life! Try these all-natural hair treatment to liven-up your dull, dry tresses and flaunt your long, lustrous locks with delight!!
With the dry air, the heat treatments, and the increased use of hats and scarves, your hair is probably starting to get some damage, too. Is it breaking easily? Do you have more split ends than usual? Has it grown dull and lost its shine?
How to Have Healthy Hair in the Winter
The good news is that there are several ways to combat the dry air of winter. Here are a few tips:
- Stop washing your hair every day. I feel like I preach this all the time, but if you are at all able to skip a day or two between hair-washings, you should. Every time you wash your hair, you’re stripping it of its natural, beneficial oils. In winter especially, your hair really needs those!
- Skip the hairdryer. I know I just fessed up to using one, but I do limit my usage. If you have to dry your hair, try not to do it every time you shower. If you can limit hair-drying to once or twice a week, you’ll be saving your hair a lot of damage.
- Run a humidifier. You should really be doing this anyway – it’s good for your skin and your airways, too – but it will definitely help your hair.
- Use a moisturizing hair mask treatment. (I bet you saw that one coming!
It’s not hard to make a mask for your hair. In fact, it will involve a lot of the same ingredients you would use for a mask for your skin. The application process is different, obviously, but making and using the homemade hair mask will be just as simple!
All you need for this hair mask is about 4 ingriedients and you are good to go:
- A quarter of a cup of yogurt
- 1tbsp honey
- 2tbsp warmed coconut oil. (It needs to be in its liquid state.)
- 1/2 tbspLemon Juice(optional)
Simply mix the above ingredients and make it a smooth paste.Now apply it to your hair and leave it in for at least an hour if not atleast 20mins. Rinse and wash your hair, and allow to dry as normal.
Try this mask atleast 15 days once to see a change in your hair texture. I am sure you will see the changes in first application itself. When i used it for first time I could make it out big difference, I felt my hair was lot smoother, silky ,shiner nd well tamed.
Kindly let me know in the comments below if you want to know any home remedies for your skin or hair.
Thanks for reading..!!!
If you have any requests ,suggestions and feedback please do drop a mail or comment below.
Please comment ,like and subscribe to my blog. It means a lot to me.